Exchange & return policy
- Exchange and return
During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect that you carefully handle the order and packaging. If you still want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extent that is necessary to assess whether you wish to keep it well. Returned goods may be appropriate, but may not be used, the price label must also be attached to the item. If you return the goods, this should be done together with the original packaging, with all delivered accessories and in the original condition and packaging and taking into account our instructions below. Any item in “sale” category cannot be returned. Any item with discounted price cannot be returned.
Contact our customer service team (email@example.com) with your order number, desired items to return and the return reason, to get an authorization code. Write this return code outside the package for correct identification. If you want another item or size, please let us know what size you want.
The items could be returned to the following address:
- Refunds and Processing
- All returned merchandises will be refunded to the original payment method. Please note that original shipping charges, if separately charged, are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 1-3 business days.
- The direct costs of returning the goods are for the customer’s account.
- We may wait with refund until we have received the goods back.
- You can return your return package by post or courier.
- Defect Items.
Defective or wrong items must be claimed, with images of the defects, within 7 days of receipt and must be in its original condition, unworn and unwashed. Defective item is granted as exchange to the same item without defect and refund is not allowed unless the item is no longer available.
5. Conformity and Guarantee
We guarantee that our goods are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations that you may have, taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods comply with all laws existing at the time of your order.
6. If a product is not in stock, the customer will be informed via e-mail about a later delivery date. If the customer does not agree with the delay, the ordered product can be canceled or the customer can order an alternative product. The canceled product will be refunded or, if an alternative product is ordered, the excess / insufficient amount paid will be refunded / additionally invoiced.
7. If we are unable to deliver on time, we will always inform you before the expiration of the planned delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order free of charge. In that case, we will refund you within 30 days after termination.
8. Our shipments are always at our risk. You do not have to worry about goods that are lost in the mail. However, if you return goods to us within 14 days of purchase because you would rather not keep them, you are responsible for transportation.
9. If the goods delivered by us during the transport were damaged, do not correspond to the items you ordered listed or do not match the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days and return items to us within 14 calendar days of receipt. The return costs are for our account.
10. We can not be held responsible for any consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier who has appointed the company. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items that are shown not to have been received by the customer.
11. Force majeure
In case of force majeure we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement permanently.
Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control and control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations in whole or in part indegenerique.be. This includes, among other things, strikes, fire, business failures, power failures, disruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connection or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties engaged, …